Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Doreen by Leonardo Acebo

                                                      


  "Doreen is a fun, trashy, and low-class woman with no filter and a frequent case of verbal diarrhea. You can't really love her but neither can you hate her. You can, however, respect her for being herself. This book was funny, witty, and very entertaining and I highly recommend it.
Doreen is trailer park all the way, until her trailer burns. So the spiral of hilarity and adventure begins. From Louisiana to Florida we follow her and her daughters and laugh at their, or should I say Doreen's, exploits. You aren't meant to love her in this book but you can secretly envy her spunk and "don't care what other people think of me" attitude.
In the end Doreen and her kiddos redeem themselves and worm their way into your heart and I'm quite glad I stumbled upon this book. I love the humor and creativity and look forward to the next one."


  A 5 star for me and I can't wait to read the next installment!
http://www.amazon.com/Doreen-Leonardo-Acebo-ebook/dp/B00E29JVBY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413909928&sr=8-1&keywords=Leonardo+acebo

No comments:

Post a Comment