Saturday, September 8, 2012

Flax Meal Decreases Appetite, Who Knew?

  I recently started adding flax seed and flax meal to my smoothies, oatmeal, and cookies/brownies. It adds a great nutty flavor and is a great source of protein, fiber, and omega 3. These are the reasons I started to add flax seeds or meal to my foods. Over the past couple of weeks, I noticed that I feel full and satisfied longer when flax is added to my foods. I also noticed that I don't want to stuff my face at night when I get home from work.
  I have read that flax stabilizes blood pressure and blood sugar levels. I have also noticed that I don't crave fatty, sweet foods like I used too. I recommend trying it because from my experience I am pleasantly surprised.
  Do some research, you may be surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment