Saturday, September 8, 2012

Why Nurses Stress Eat

  Tonight I went into work and found this terrible site in the break room.

  Not only am I trying to lose weight, but I am a nurse working the evening shift. I am constantly bombarded with junk food, cake, snacks of all kinds. It makes weight loss so hard to accomplish.
  Nursing is stressful and with stress most nurses snack. Snacks make us feel better which leads to poor eating habits. I swear since I started working an off shift 6 years ago, I gained a ton of weight. Don't get me wrong, I should be able to control myself, but I am weak. It is a challenge almost every night I work and I'm sure I am not the only one to experience this sabotage.
  I did resist tonight, but who knows if I will be strong enough tomorrow night......

No comments:

Post a Comment