Friday, August 17, 2012

Active Thoughts in a Sedentary Body

I realized recently that I have active, challenging thoughts while doing absolutely nothing about it. I think about biking, think about running, think about the gym, but don't always act upon those thoughts. What the hell is up with that? The thought process actually becomes a mental work-out which eventually exhausts me, and I didn't even get any real exercise!

My new motto is to not think about it, just do it. All of the thinking and analyzing about what I could have done for activity, or what doing that activity is going to take away (BECAUSE I AM JUST SO BUSY ALL OF THE TIME-SNARKY COMMENT)has bottomed out my ambition. Well, no more!

So, as Nike has been telling us for years, I am just going to go out there and do it. Jeez Nike, stop yelling at me!

No comments:

Post a Comment