Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The "fatty" Rant

  Ok. So this is my first blog and my first post. I'm assuming it is relatively easy. Much easier than my daily attempts to either exercise or lose weight.  Before I continue on my little "fatty" rant let me introduce myself.  I am an overweight, happily married 38 year old mother of 2 wonderful girls. I am also an overweight, stressed out nurse, who works 4pm to midnight and eats as a stress reliever. I'm sure that I am not the first to whine about this, but here I am doing it anyway.
  What am I doing to remedy this self inflicted ailment? Exercise and eating right. It's so hard!!! Tonight I am going to a spin class, in a room filled with mirrors. My only saving grace is that the lights are off during the class. If they were on I would probably get a work out from laughing at my  "fatness" displayed in every, single mirror. Hopefully I make it through the torturous 1 hour class.

No comments:

Post a Comment